網頁

2015年3月15日 星期日

【Emiko】英文補習班作業 -- 作文: My best friend

My best friend

    My best friend is an overseas Chinese, but she backed to Taiwan when she was in grade five, then she transferred to our class, her name is Sally.  Sally lived in the UK before, but she couldn’t fit in their school. “I was a dork there, the queen bees told every girls to isolate me.  So I pleaded my parents to bring me back to Taiwan.”  Sally told that to me.  I am really shock, she is a popular girl here, big smile is always on her face.  She is kind, sporty, talkative and has distant ideals. Her idol is Emma Wason, who acted Hermorine in Harry Potter.  I can’t believe her sad life in the UK.
   
    Sally loves Taiwan.  She can speak Chinese, Taiwanese and Hakkanese very well.  First time, when she saw the school lunch, she was surprise ,”Wow! They look so tasty!”  Students who complained about lunch get a shake.  Sally loves European stars more, but she wants to know more about Taiwanese pops, so she starts to listen Mayday’s music, and sings in class, everyone clap to her.  Sally loves Taiwanese food so much, “I ate almost seven kinds of Taiwanese dishes in the night market, then I was too full.  But I don’t care, they are really delicious! “She says happily.  I smile, Sally is really cool.  She tries dishes she didn’t eat before, and just get nice surprise, it’s so different to many picky students.  She also surprise of classmates’ kind.  She can’t believe everybody are welcome for her join, she was worry about another isolate, but when she comes in, she knows her friends: whole class and I, can protect her and make good friendships.

    Sally looks at me, maybe she remembers I play with her on first day, “Thank you,” she says honest,” You are my best friend.” “You are my best friend too.”  I say.  Then we smile to the others.

沒有留言:

張貼留言