網頁

2014年7月21日 星期一

【Emiko】HOMEWORK - What's for Dinner?

What's for Dinner?
Write a dialogue.  Two people are trying to decide what to cook for dinner.

Kelly and Sandy are sisters.  Today, they want to cook dinner before Mom and Dad come home.

A: Hey, Sandy! Do you have some ideas for dinner?

B: Dinner?  I am not a good cook.  But I have some cool ideas!  How about deep-fry chicken, steak and hamburgers?

A: Sorry, they're quite unhealthy.  Maybe salad, fish, rice and mushroom soup are better.

B: But I still want to eat deep-fry chicken! Kelly, can you change salad to chicken?

A: Dont' be childish.  Come and prepare for dinner.  I see: some fresh lettuce and tomatoes, with mayonnaise.  Put lettuce in a big, beautiful bowl, then put tomatoes and mayonnaise.  Okay! Salad is finish!

B: Oh....Kelly.  I will cook fish.

A: Great!  Then I can prepare soup.

B:  Put some oil in the pot, and put fish on it.  Before that, I sprinkle salt on fish already. (After 10 minutes) Wow! Kelly, look at the fish.  Its skin looks crispy, meat looks so tasty!  What a great cook I am!

A:  Fish looks delicious.  Now, put it on the plate and cut half lemon for seasoning.  Okay!  Sandy, you finish your works.  I am cooking soup, so please get out.  Hot water and oil are in the pot, they mix "like" soup.  Then put mushrooms in the soup.  In the end, sprinkle a little pepper and salt in it. (Tasting...)  Well done!  The whole dinner is finish!

Mom and Dad come home.

A,B: Surprise! We cook dinner by ourselves!


沒有留言:

張貼留言